Saturday, March 21, 2009

Got VCP

Today, I had an examination for VMware Certified Professional (VCP).

As I wrote several times, I've been working on virtualization using VMware Infrastructure for a couple of years, thus I thought it's not so difficult to pass the exam. Actually, I was undervalueing the examination level and thinking it's easy to achieve the acceptance line, 70%.
After starting the exam this morning, I was a bit surprised that my knowledge had several biases and it's not so easy that I expected... :(
After all, I could pass the exam fortunately with a score of 71%, only one percent highter than the acceptance line. :o
Anyway, it's a lucky day today, and I can say "I'm a VCP" from today... :o

BTW, I didn't know that VMware introduced one more certification program, VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX) recently. According to the VMware web site, to get VCDX we need to pass two more examinations and have a kind of presentation.
There is a long way...

No comments: