Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bubba Gump Shrinmp Co. ?

Today, I had free time to walk around Toyosu station.
So, I walked to Urban Dock Lalaport Toyosu.



Actually, I wanted to look for some books at Kinokuniya Books there, but I was surprised a bit seeing a sign below.



The restaurant seems to be inspired by Forrest Gump of course, and I want to have lunch there once. :)

BTW, now my mother in law stays our home. When I talked about the restaurant with my wife and her, she mentioned that she loves a famous phrase which Forrest Gump often says in the film. Actually, I didn't know that, but after Googling some time I got it. :)
  • Like peas and carrots
I also felt it a nice phrase, and I hope our family is like peas and carrots. :)

BTW, I guess I didn't know the phrase because I saw the film in Japanese language mode...

No comments: