Saturday, August 04, 2007

Tsubaki

As I wrote several times, Shin-Koganei Kaido avenue (新小金井街道) is known as a Ramen avenue. Really, there are good ramen restaurants.

Among them, Tsubaki (つばき) is one of the oldest ones, and there is always a crowd of people in front of the shop. One characteristic is them is that there are nothing other than ramen noodles on their menu, even Beer nor dumplings. :o



BTW, it's about 2 years ago when I went to Tsubaki last time.
I went there with my wife at that time, and unfortunately she did not like their soup.
She says their soup was too salty different from my impression. I also thought that their soup tastes strongly, but it's an well balanced recipe of standard pork-bones soup, and it makes sense for me that they have a patronage.



The above is my tonight choice, Ramen with green onion and sliced roast pork. :)

No comments: