Friday, August 03, 2007

Harry Potter



Finally, I finished "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows." :)
It took me about two weeks.

According to an article, not a small number of Harry Potter fans seem to be feeling sense of loss. I can understand that, but I'm not feeling so.

One reason why I don't feel that something important was lost would be like the following.

When I talk about the series with friends, I often ask them which book and which chapter they love best. In case of me, definitely the very last chapter, the epilogue of the 7th book.

At the King's Cross station, platform 3/4, Harry sees his children off departing for the Hogwarts. I like the very moment when Harry calls his second son.
I'm not disclosing who is Harry's wife nor the name of his second son, but I believe that everyone who read all the books and followed the entire story would be moved greatly and recalls various characteristic people appeared in the story line.

The feeling above keep staying in my heart for a while, and that's why I didn't fell the sense of loss, I think.

I'm wondering which book people like best and what people feel after finishing the last book...

No comments: