Saturday, August 04, 2007

A Maternity Class

Today, I attended at a kind of maternity class for not only mothers but also fathers held by the Kodaira city government.



In addition to several lectures, there they offered several experience courses especially for fathers.

Here are some pictures we took today. :)



The rightmost picture above is a simple holding lesson.
In the central one, I'm trying to change clothing of the baby.
The leftmost one was interesting. The jacket weights about 10K grams, and we can have an experience with a baby in the ninth month. I realised it' difficult even just getting down. :o

As a whole, I was praised very much in the lessons :), and now I'm ready for my daughter due in this October. :)


There were about 50 people in the hall.

BTW, our tutor today, Ms. Kurokawa, mentioned that she stayed in western Japan *a bit* and that's why *maybe* she has western accept. But, she kept speaking in fluent Kansai (western Japan) accent throughout the class, we thought.
Anyway, good job, Kurokawa-san.

No comments: