Saturday, February 03, 2007

SO903i Again

Since my new cell, SO903i, died in the beginning of this January, I used a Panasonic P900iV by just putting my FOMA card
(it's like SIM card in the GSM world) into that.

Actually, P900iV is cool for me. For example, good mechanism for taking pictures, or so. But, as it's a bit outdated one, its response time of Japanese input method was
beyond my patience. So, I bought another one. :o

Here is a museum of my cells history. :o



From left,
NTT DoCoMo
Mova P503i --- Panasonic, worked for me more than 6 years
Foma SO903i -- SONY, drawn after 1.5 month:(
Foma P900iV -- Panasonic, second hands from my wife :o
Foma SO903i -- SONY

2007/02/03


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. It seems this was posted more than a year ago. Doesn't it suck losing phones? BTW, Its great that your using a P900IV. Ever since that FF7 movie came out, that phone got real popular...