Sunday, February 25, 2007

Guin Saga Componential Analysis



http://seibun.nosv.org/maker.php/GUIN/

This is interesting.
If you're a reader of Guin Saga, you must try! :)
FYI. Amazon.com search result of "Guin Saga".

Here is an example of my real name.

# Original Japanese result start
グイン・サーガ成分分析による (my name) の解析結果

  • (my name) の95%はマリウスの歌声で出来ています
  • (my name) の3%は大食らいのよだれで出来ています
  • (my name) の2%はアル・ディーンの優柔不断さで出来ています

# Original Japanese result end

# Translation start
Report of (my name) by the Guin Saga Componential Analysis

  • 95% of (my name) consists of singing voice of Marius
  • 3% of (my name) consists of drool of big eater
  • 2% of (my name) consists of effeminacy of Al Dean

# Translation end

As Al Dean is the real name of Marius, 97% of me seems to consist of Marius.
Well, how can I interpret that? :o

No comments: