Sunday, February 18, 2007

Failed!

Today was the PMP day.
Of couse, FAILED! :(

I should have:

  • left home earlier because I had no time to have lunch. PMP exam takes 4 hours!
  • Studied more overall PMBOK areas. My score was about 60% on average.Especially project finalization process groups.
  • Bought another PMP exercise book and work on that.I think the text books provided by the consultant who gave me the PMP training course was very good. But, exercises accompanied with them were not enough. There were many questions which I was not familiar with.

Anyway, it depends on my employer if I take a revenge test or not. :o

BTW, today there was the TOKYO Marathon 2007, and I had a trouble
to pass a crossing on the way to the test center. :(

Here is a picture.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's ok, don't worry. Let's have a drink and talk about English and Japanese.

By the way, I was very surprised to read that you haven't spoken English for almost 1 year! But your writing is excellent!

Chapeau bas Monsieur Itoh!