Sunday, April 04, 2004

New Fridge

Today, I bought a new refrigerator at Shinjuku Yodobashi Camera. :o)

My refrigerator have been out of order for these two years, and I could not chill cans of beer nor bottles of wine. Actually, there was no problem because there are several convenience stores around my room and they are selling beers since now.

But, recently I began to enjoy Belgian Beers and I was feeling difficulty when I want to buy them at department stores or so.
Thus, I decided to have a new one, and I'm looking forward to its beeing delivered to my room on this Saturday.

It's a Beer driven decision. :o)

One thing that reminded me a poor Japanese law is that nowadays we have to pay quite a few money to throw away 4 kinds of electric home appliances including refrigerators, TVs, laundry machines and air conditioners.
I had to pay about 5,000- yens this time. :(


No comments: