Saturday, April 10, 2004

Do you like beautiful women?

In Japanese, I want to say "Kirei na Oneesan ha suki desuka?" Here,
Oneesan means primarily a elder sister, but in casual Japanese
conversation, it's often used to mean just a woman.

There is a famous TV CM film series of Panasonic using the phrase
above, and nowadays it's a well-known phrase.

Meanwhile, there is a facility of ANA, All Nippon Airways, mainly
intended for education close to my room, and it's also used for their
enployment examination. My point is that the target of the
examination includes flight attendants. :) Since the beginning of
April, season of the exam has begun, and there are so many beatiful
girl students challanging for the exam and walking along streets
around my room. :o)

I've lived in this town about 4 years.

In the first year, I enjoyed the atomosphere, but nowadays my
fascinations had gone because their dressings are almost the same.
Thousands of beautiful girls made me feel so.

But, I still like cute and unique girls. :o)

No comments: