Sunday, March 21, 2010

An Wedding Ceremony



Today, I attended at an wedding ceremony of a colleague of mine.
I worked together with him for five years since he joined to our company, and so I felt quite profound during the ceremony being as a witnesses of their marriage. :)

Actually, it's was the first time for me attending at Christian style wedding ceremony, and the sermons of the rector (father?) was very much impressive.

BTW, the ceremony was held at a very good restaurant, Ristorante ASO in Daikanyama, and the dishes were extremely good. IMHO, better than Enoteca Pinciori in Ginza.

P.S.
Hi, Uchikawa-san, are you reading?
You know the above guy and his father very much. I had a really happy time today. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I read this one :)
If I know the groom, maybe he is the guy who always told me he has the plan to get married with in a year :)
Please give my best wishes to him.

Actually, I have not met his father, although he is famous so I know his book and articles in a magazine of a Computer Science.