Monday, March 01, 2010

Pocket WiFi

I'm writing this entry in a moving trains car, now.

Well, I bought an EMOBILE's Pocket WiFi (D25HW) last Saturday.

D25HW is EMOBILE's new generation terminal capable of connecting to other devices such as note-pc via WiFi. As it uses conventional IEEE 801.11g I/F, it can be used with a Nintendo DS for example. Furthermore, if an iPhone user wants to access to iTunes WiFi store, D25HW can be used as iPhone's WiFi AP.

Like the picture below, it's so small and can be used without plugging into other devices. So, it's OK just power on and put it into your bag. :)



So far as connection quality, it's not so fast. But, enough for checking e-mails on your way home or office or net surfing even if you are in a train car. :)



BTW, since I got a baby 2 years ago, I've been busy both at home and at work. Especially, I had almost no time working on hobby programming at home. It's was frustrating actually.
But, I can make time on my way back home from now, and now I'm wondering which project I should work on first . :)

No comments: