Monday, June 30, 2008

Osaka Groumet?


Today, I was sent to Osaka in order to do a kind of trouble shooting work.
It's a damn all-night work :( , but it's not the point of this entry.

It's my second visit to Osaka, and there were some discoveries for me.
For example, in Osaka there are good and cheaper plate menu restaurants than Tokyo. :)
The below is a photo of tonight dinner.
Well, the plate has a hamburger stake, a cream croquette, some pieces of fried chickens and a boiled sausage. It seems to be more than 1600K calories! :o

In addition, free for another bowls of rice.
Anyway, I had a happy dinner time tonight. :o

The below picture is a barbecue restaurant I saw on my way to the destination.
The red signboard says "情熱ホルモン" (Jo-netsu Hormon) in Japanese which roughly means "A Passion Barbecue." :o



If it was not before the work, I must have had a happy dinner with beer at the restaurant. But, unfortunately it's not... :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pepper Lunch is a chain restaurant for beef steak, in Japan Country wide!

Have you tried with them too?

osaka region has Nine Branches

Gianfranco Chicco said...

Hi! I've been in Osaka for the last week and I actually seem to find prices higher than in Tokyo... is it just me or am I frequenting expensive/touristic areas?