Monday, January 14, 2008

Marufuku Coffe

Today, we went to Aeon Mall Musashi-murayama Mu again to buy several household things.

There is a Marufuku Coffee shop branch in Mitsukoshi building, and my wife wanted to have a cup of coffee and pancakes. According to her, their pancake is veery good. :)



Here is the pancake below, and left chocolate roll cake is my choice.


Both of them are very good. Especially, the pancake with maple syrup is worth trying. :)

BTW, I wrote about Komeda Coffee of Nagoya before. Marufuku Coffee was founded in Osaka.
Then, what is the most popular Tokyo based Coffee shop chain?
I talked about that with my wife, but what we came up with us were Cosy Corner and Renoir.
Does anyone have other ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome back!

and be active again on your blog!