Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Summer Vacations 2007

Well, it turned out that I had to have 8.5 days off by the end of this September at work.
In addition, I have 5 more days special summer vacation. :o
As I wrote before several times, now I'm working for a veeeeery bureaucratic company. They have also one of the strongest union in Japan because of a historical background. In addition, the union is bureaucratic too. :(
That means employees are asked to follow union's regulations not only the employer even an employee do not want to have days off.

Thus, I was forced (!?) to have big vacations this year.
One is 9 days vacation in August and the other is 11 days one. :)
The only thing I regret of a bit is that it's difficult to travel abroad because my wife cannot come with me because of the upcoming baby in October. :)

No comments: