Friday, July 13, 2007

The Enemy Is the Pirate: Eye of Justice



Teki ha Kaizoku, Seigi no Me (敵は海賊・正義の眼)
Chohei Kanbayashi
ISBN978-4-15-030893-3
Bought on 2007/07/12
Finished on 2007/07/13

Chohei Kanbayashi is one of the best Japanese Sci-Fi writers, and this is the 7th book of his "The Enemy Is the Pirate" series.

There are no translations of the series, but its English title would be "The Enemy Is the Pirate: Eye of Justice." Actually, there is an OVA DVD of the 2nd book, "The Enemy Is the Pirate: Banquet of Cats", and I guess it's close enough.

BTW, one reason I like the series is that I love two space ships, Rajendra and Kali Durga that play very important roles in the series. Both of them have very advanced A.I. systems, and they have emotion. I like especially Rajendra's personality. :)

No comments: