Saturday, March 03, 2007

Diamod City Mu



This moning, I woke up around 8AM (Hey, it's Saturday today!) and went to this place. Of course, with my wife. :o
It's like Nordstorm in USA. There are several similar places around Tokyo like here and here, but one significant difference from them is that they have a cinema complex with 12 screens by Warner Mycal Cinemas.

To tell the truth, I tried to go there once last November. At that time it seemed to take 3 hours to get in and 2 hours to get out. So, I gave up. :o

This time, waking up early seemed to help us, we could get a grand-level parking lot. :)
My first impression was, "Are they really OK?", because it's not crowded around 11:00AM. But, after lunch time, it got so crowded with families. So, a TIP for visiting there would be "Wake up early in the morning!". Oh well, it's exactly the same with Gotemba Premium Outlets case. :o

BTW, here are my favorite shops.

1) Newton Style


I felt it's like "King's Idea." I think there are full of sense of wonder. :)

2) Harvest Village


It seems to be a Village Vanguard branch.
Basically, it's a book store. But, they have a bit different stock from other common book sellers including storange (!?) miscellaneous goods such as plastic models. Anyway, please see this page.

3) Dakota Watch Company




There are some more interesting shops other than them.

But!
Today was not for me, but for my wife. :o

Here are the White Day presents at 112 Kitchen Store for my wife.



A Dansk pan, and two Le Creuset baking dishes.
I like the orange one. :)

No comments: