Sunday, April 01, 2007

Koganei Park and Cherry Blossoms

In Japan, April is the season of Cherry Blossoms. We really love the flower. :)

There is Koganei Kouen (Koganei park, 小金井公園) about 15 minutes walk from my room, and it's well known for its Cherry Blossom in Tokyo.
I and my wife went there for the first time since we moved here, Kodaira city. I guess today was the best day this year for enjoying at Koganei Park.
Here are several pictures I took there.



As you can see above, thousand of people are enjoying their parties seeing beautiful cherry blossoms. :) I heard that it's banned drinking in a public place such as a park in the USA. How poor people they are... :o



BTW, there are terrible traffic jams around Koganei Park especially along Itsukaichi-Kaido avenue (五日市街道) in this season. Today, of course there are. :o
As for us, we walked to Koganei Park, so no problem except backache. :o

No comments: