Thursday, April 26, 2007

A Farewell Party

In Japan, usually March and September are farewell party seasons. So, in the beginning of this April, there was a organization restructuring at work and I had several farewell and welcome parties as usual.
But, last week I got a bit shocking news that a colleague of mine would leave our organization by the end of this April. I'm not sure why it's in the end of April not March. Could be because of his new organization's convenience. Anyway, I hope he and his family live in happy harmony there, his wife's home town and also close to his home town. But, what I'm wondering is how the remaining people can fill the role which he did for these two years.

Well, the party was held at Inataya (稲田屋), Shinagawa.
http://www.inataya.co.jp/store/sinagawa/index.html



It's an average class Japanese style pub, and I drank a bit too much Beer and Japanese Sake there. So, I fell over after leaving the pub, and what is worse, I hit my legs hard with something. My legs are still aching. :(
Two my bosses witnessed that. :o

BTW, I didn't know it's "Inata-ya" not "Inada-ya." :o

No comments: