Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tuesdays With Morrie

In the end of last year, my little brother recommended that I would see this movie, and I borrowed several DVDs including that during the new year vacation.

Although I couldn't have made time to watch it for these months because of my daughter things :o, finally I did. :)

Tuesdays with Morrie
The story reminded me of several stories/films those of:
If you know any of the above films, you might notice that the second one has almost no resemblance with Tuesdays with Morrie. I agree with that.
But, that comes from the memory of late my father actually.
One day, when I was a 9 or 10 years old kid, he called me and we watched a TV program together. That was "Something for Joey." :)

It's a story of a college football player, John, and his little brother, Joey, who got leukemia.

In those days, I and my little brother were always quarrelling, so my father wanted me to learn or feel something from the film especially because I'm the elder.

Now, it's more than 7 years since my father past away, and it's too late to talk about that with him. But, still it's a good memory of my father.

No comments: