Thursday, February 14, 2008

TOEIC '08 Winter



I had a TOEIC test about two weeks ago, and today I got the result.

Well, this time it's my peak score so far, and I guess this is because
I had adapted myself enough for the new TOEIC test system. One more thing
a bit surprising for me was that I didn't have almost any chance to speak
English last year (again), but the score was improved more than my expectation.
Usually, my TOEIC score repeats getting better and worse in turn, and
this time was to be the getting worse turn as you can see in the relative scores line above.

Now, I'm wondering two things.
1) Why I got a better score than my expectation?
Perhaps, nowadays TOEIC is too easy? :o
2) What should I choose for evaluating my English?
Any ideas?

BTW, some readers here might feel deja vu having a look at the above graph format.
Please don't care that. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you really sure you need to try the TOEIC test every year?

Your English is good enough not to care anymore about TOEIC!! But I am guessing you just want to complete your TOEIC test graph result for statistic purposes!!!