Friday, November 05, 2004

TOEIC

I received the result of TOEIC test which I had about a month ago today.
As I've been good at *paper tests* of English, I tend to get higher
scores than my actual English communication ability, I think.

Since this April, I'm going to an English conversation school
about two or three days a week and thus expected that I might get
my new peak score this time.
Actually, I got the one. But, the score I got was a very spacey one.
So, I decided not to believe in TOEIC test results anymore. :(

As I lost one criteria of my English, the only one rest for me now is
CAT Level certification. But, there is a long long way to the next level. :(

The Step Test?
I like a world wide certification. :(

UNATE?
It could be a good idea, but I'm not interested in UN. :(

TOEFL?
Currently, I have no plan to go abroad to study. In addition,
TOEFL is operated by the same organization of TOEIC, and I'm not sure
if I can know actual level of my English by TOEFL. :(

Does anyone have any other idea?

No comments: