Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 659 : Gotemba Premium Outlets

Today, I had a day off, and took my wife and daughter to Gotemba Premium Outlets. :)



I expected that cars would be running smoothly, but actually it took about 1.5 hours getting out of Tokyo central area. :(
But anyway, my wife looked happy and my daughter was sleeping in the car during the drive to the outlets. :)



The above are snapshot of my daughter in the shopping center.
Although it's a occasional rainy day, my daughter looked like enjoying her first quest in the outlet mall. :) The only problem was her mother. I mean that she sometimes lost herself there at various brand shops, and then I was struggling with my daughter asking for her mother. :o



BTW, usually I have less interests on shopping at an outlet mall, but today I wanted to buy some casual shirts and pants. The above are what I bought there today. :)

I don't want to know how much I and my wife spent today in total there. :o

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I dream the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link