Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Big Journey -- Izumo Tour (3)

The Day 3 of my daughter's Izumo Tour.

Actually, on this day, we didn't go out anywhere because we didn't have enough time for the departure time of the flight back to Tokyo. Also, we wanted to spend time with my daughter's great grand parents. :)



But, within an hour arriving at the house, she couldn't help but falling asleep. :o
Anyway, we had a happy time with 4 generations of people.
One more important thing we did was visiting the grave of the house. But, like the above, my daughter was sleeping, and I and my wife visited there about 4 years interval since the last time when we had our wedding ceremony in Izumo.



On our homeward journeys in the airplane, our daughter didn't sleep.
Actually, she seemed to feel strange about her ears during the flight, but it's not so serious.
She looked like being in a good mood whole the flight. :)



The above left is Mt. Fuji which we saw from the airplane. The above right also catches Mt. Fuji, but the scene of stratus and light is beautiful, isn't it?
I'm wondering if my daughter felt something looking at the scene and remembers that...

No comments: