Friday, June 15, 2007

ThinkPad X61 : Act1

Well, I like ThinkPad very much.

Actually, I bought 4 ThinkPads in these 10 years. :o
  • ThinkPad 230CS
  • ThnkPad 535X
  • ThinkPad 560
  • ThinkPad X31
The last one, ThinkPad X31 worked really good for me.
But, in these days I've been feeling a bit inconvenient because PentiumM does not support PAE mode and I want a mobile 64bit with virtualization environment.
At work, several weeks ago two colleagues of mine bought ThinkPad X60, and I also requested for decision for my wife and got one immediately. :o
I'm not sure it was unfortunate or not now, but anyway I've been very busy for these two months and could not make time to place an order. :(

Recently, when I got time finally to do so, it turned out that now ThinkPad X61's available, and finally I placed an order today. I'm really looking forward to having the new one. :)

No comments: