Monday, September 10, 2007

Almost 34 Weeks

Today is the last day of the 33rd week of my baby.

My wife is going to have our baby at her home town, and yesterday I took her to the city with a lot of baby goods by car. It's about 5 hours drive from Tokyo and at least for me a bit tough drive. I know that some colleagues of mine drive more than 12 hours to go back to their home towns. But, indeed I was nervous because there were two more people there in the car. :)

Well, today I took my wife to the hospital where she is having the baby to get a medical checkup, and the baby seems to be more than 2500 grams now. :o

She is due in this late October, but I guess she will come into the world at least two weeks ahead.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing her next month. :)

No comments: