Sunday, May 28, 2006

Blog Systems

Finally, I finished to migrate my blog contents from Livedoor Blog to Blogger.

I don't care about Horie-mon issues which was one of the hottest
issues in Japan, but Livedoor Blog has several critical (at least for me)
problems.

First of all, I wanted a completely English blog system.
Second, Livedoor Blog gets too heavy when I want to post new entries,
I mean night time in Japan.
Third, we cannot change timestamps of entries there.
As I often write entries asynchronously, I need the feature.

As for Blogger, I'm still feeling some inconvenience at this moment.
For example, Google Blog Search doesn't seem to be working correctly
at this moment. But anyway they would be resolved soon,
and basically I like the system. :)

BTW, this is the second move of my blog location.
Formerly, I used Doblog because of a special reason which I cannot
disclose here. :o
It's a really inconvenient and poor system.
For example, Doblog seemed to have stopped for 4 days(!) two weeks ago or so
because of their regular and planned maintainance.
I cannot believe what they are thinking about important IT industry
terms such as SLA or CS. :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to bloger. I hope that you enjoy your stay and let us see into your life as you look into our and we can share togather as in blood we are all kin one way or the other.